Skip to Main Content

Transfer Applicants

Submit all of the following to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions: Students may also apply online by visiting the College’s website at Students may also apply using the Common App at

  1. Completed application form.
  2. An official college transcript, from all previously attended institutions since graduation from high school. If a student was academically dismissed from the last institution attended, please call the office of undergraduate admissions for more information. If a college catalog is not available online, a request may be made to provide a copy of the catalog.
  3. All matriculating students or students receiving Title IV Federal Student Aid Program funding must show proof of high school graduation by submitting a final high school transcript, copy of high school diploma or official copy of receipt of the GED.
  4. A letter of recommendation from at least one college instructor or counselor. Applicants who have been out of school or college for several years may submit a letter of recommendation from an employer, supervisor or community representative. 
  5. Essay – students should reference the application for more details about essay options.

Students applying to any of the art or music programs must arrange for the review of an art portfolio or for a music audition by calling the respective department. Students may contact the Art Department at (518) 485-3900 and the Music Department at (518) 454-5178. Admission to the College does not guarantee admission to either of these programs.