Skip to Main Content

Proof of High School Graduation

Proof of high school graduation or its equivalent is required of all students enrolling at the College. It is understood that high school records for students who have been out of high school for a long period of time may not reflect present capabilities. The Admissions Offices reserves the right to review the high school record of a transfer student candidate in light of college-level performance and achievements. All students matriculating at the College or those who wish to be considered for Title IV Federal Student Aid Program funding must have an official high school transcript with proof of graduation on permanent file regardless of first-year or transfer status.