Skip to Main Content

State Aid to Native Americans

New York State residents who are members of a New York State Native American tribe and their children who are attending a college in New York State may be eligible for up to $2,000 annually for up to 4 years of full-time study. Applications and further information are available at Native American Education Unit, NYS Education Department, Room 461 EBA, Albany, New York 12234, (518) 474-0537. For more information, visit