Skip to Main Content

Aid to Native Americans

The United States Bureau of Indian Affairs offers grants to needy applicants who are at least one-quarter American Indian, Eskimo, or Aleut. Awards may vary depending on need and availability of funds. Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements and file annually with the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Applications are available from the United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Federal Building, Room 523, 100 South Clinton Street, Syracuse, NY 13202.