Skip to Main Content

Withdrawing from the College

Students who wish to withdraw from all course work at the College must notify the Dean of their school in writing. The grade W will be recorded for official withdrawals that occur prior to the posted mid-semester deadline. Withdrawals after mid-semester are subject to the grade of F. Students should review policies relating to refunds, grade penalty, financial aid and immigration status prior to withdrawing from the College.

Students receiving financial aid or scholarships must complete the exiting process with the Office of Financial Aid.